Last day of school. I feel very many things and thus will say very little: I enjoyed my first year of highschool and will miss my teachers. However, I am excited for my next year of education. (Sorry for sounding like a politician making a statement after an embarrassing sex scandal.)
Dress: Delia's. All in a tizzy. Caused my history teacher to say "Caitrin, you had to go out with a bang!" This was not a criticism.
Shirt: Thrifted. I've been told this is less than normal, but it's normal for Phoebe Buffay and thus socially acceptable.
Blazer: Forever 21. I had Rookie Day for color guard today, it was magical. I did not, of course, wear this outfit there. For I'm pretty damn sure the section leader would lose her mercy for me.
Necklace: New Zealand. Today is my husband's birthday! Merry birthday, Kiwi!
Bow/belt: Homemade. I didn't make the ribbon, but I fashioned it.
Shoes: Old Navy.
1 comment:
great use of dress. ROOKIE DAY I'm so proud.
Post a Comment