Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 220: The world is my hummus

Clutching pearls...in the form of my Kiwi necklace.
Jacket: Thrifted. Back in my old ways. I've missed wearing this lil guy, though now that it's on me I can see why I haven't worn it; It' feckin' hot in August.
Skirt/purse: Forever 21. Daring to believe.
Headband: Voice teacher gift.
Shirt/shoes: Target.
Note: I will not be able to post again till saturday because I've Band Camp this week! I'm super excited for the Guard part but need to warn you about the outfits now: They will be reminiscent of FJM but I promise I won't commit any repeats. I'll do my best to keep it interesting fashion wise, but you don't need to visit the blog for the next 6 days (unless you would like to study my archives, in which case, I suggest February). So, goodbye love. Hello disease. (RENT REFERENCE)

No comments: