Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 315: Never, it's these woods

Today I was forced to spend time with nature. I'm still shaken by the memory. But one positive thing occurred, I now want a long board. Make it happen, someone!
Skirt: India? I went to an outdoor market downtown and I bought a skirt that is SO COOL it hurts a little. Except, y'know, it doesn't actually cause me pain because that would be weird.
Shirt: Forever 21. This outfit was so flow-y and lovely and smiley and "I'm on something except not" -y that all I accomplished today was dancing around with a flag in my front yard. Good day.
Sweater: Johannah. Have a sister for warmth and a baker for bread and a prince for whatever.
Leggings: Target. I didn't want to wear these, but I figured they were a necessity in the woods.
Shoes: Old Navy.

No comments: