Instead of doing a traditional outfit post I thought I'd just show you THIS. Today we (everyone in the picture) had an 8 hour guard rehearsal. It was crazy amounts of fun and included us all wearing "ugly" christmas sweaters and socks and basically just a lot of red and green with black leggings. If you look at the smiling faces on the floor you can see two of my friends wearing my sweaters. The trade off was they could borrow my sweaters if they put a bow in my hair and socks on my feet. If you're having trouble finding me, I don't know why you're on this blog.
This picture contains (Not in order): Sally, Ashlynn, Kalyn, Kaitlyn, Kelsey, Kate, Kara, Kristina, Kayla, Calle, Cori, Cassie (We like the K sound, what can I say), Olive, Mikayla, Aly, Alyssa, Emily, Meghan, Brittany, Maria, Lauren, and Caitrin (that's ME).

No comments:
Post a Comment