Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 155: My seeing blood, her hearts chatter.

Waking up this morning was weird. I don't know what to do with myself without school. I feel it necessary to point out (again) that I am not a huge nerd. *ahem*
Dress: Delia's. Delia's dresses never die. I've had three for 2 years and they still fit and look the same as they did then.
Sweater: My sister's closet, which just means I haven't the slightest idea where it's *really* from.
Scarf: American Apparel. This scarf works so well as a belt I'm tempted to never wear it properly.
Brooch: My voice teacher. Another brooch! I'm so excited for this one. It matches this sweater a tad too perfectly, as in you can't see it. But I'll find a way to make it more prominent.
Necklace: New Zealand.
Purse: Forever 21.
Shoes: Target. I went shoe shopping! Part of it was for color guard shoes, which was grueling because I detest athletic wear--especially for feet. But I found a pair of flats so your eyes will be able to breath again.

1 comment:

Johannah said...

nice scarf use mamaf