So much 'tood, blame the shoes.
Shoes: Target. NEW SHOES! Finally. I love them, they're so bright and summery and comfortable. I hope you're pleased, I like them a lot.
Shorts: J. Crew. Wearing linen shorts is like not wearing anything. I mean that as a positive, of course. My legs feel powerful.
Glasses: Pacsun.
Shirt: my brother. I will remind you, not a nerd.
Purse: Thrifted. This feels appropriately classy. I was trying to de-hipster today, but I ended up drinking coffee and reading Pablo Neruda while listening to Rocky Horror. I would say minor improvement.
Sweater: Costco. Mass abuse of this sweater, I am so sorry. It's just right there and got no wear during the winter. It's yelling for redemption but I'm dying from overwear.
Necklace: New Zealand. Proud to know you.
2 comments:
you look like a SUNRISE
I didn't even get a mention for you stealing my tattooooooo? I'm hurt. <3
Post a Comment