New shoes. (Hopefully) new pose. New sweater. A post of beginnings.
Sweater: H&M. This piece is just like a small little happy place. It feels sophisticated and easy and nice. And I'm gonna go look of new adjectives because I'm 255 days into this blog and I think the only words I use to describe my clothes are easy and nice. I will now call myself a LOSER.
Skirt: Forever 21. My current favorite. The most joyous skirt I know. (Does that work or do I still suck?) (Who's approval am I looking for right now?)
Scarf: Me mam's. I have a friend who is accidentally offensive to me all of the time. It would be funny if it wasn't offensive.
Tights: Nordstrom. Wearing patterned tights makes me feel sexual.
Socks/NEWSHOESOMG: Target. New shoes yay. I love these little baby heals. Mahboyfriendboy was confused by my sudden height change but refused to mention it until he figured it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment