Today is homecoming so per usual, the day's outfit will not be thoroughly covered.
Sweater: H&M. Love.
Scarf/scarf (being used as garnish): Johannah's.
Purse: Forever 21. I love love love my outfits as of late.
Dress/leggings: Target. Happy happy times.
Shoes: Dr. Martens.Homecoming! Excited!
Jumpsuit: H&M. I realized that I wasn't feeling any dresses that I saw and then I saw THIS. The best jumpsuit EVER. It's green, but because this was taken an iPad it looks black. The other plus of jumpsuit? No leg shaving. All of my friends had really positive reactions to the jumpsuit. The most common one: running up to me giggling then snorting out "Oh Caitrin, I love you."
Purse: Forever 21. I've been wanting to wear this to an event for a long, long time.
Earrings: Scarlett's. I miss her forever and always.
Necklaces: My grandmother's.
Shoes: Urban Outfitters. Only on the specialist of occasions.

No comments:
Post a Comment