Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 122: I'd say no toes!

This is the cheeriest I've looked all weekend. Being sick sucks. My mother ran a marathon today! She's a mega baller and has officially made me look a fool.
Lack button down: H&M. I'm excited that this is so easy to carry over to spring/summer. I'm considering seeing if H&M still has this in white, because I think that would really improve my closet.
Skirt: Urban Outfitters. This is being "modeled" really poorly, sorry. It looks horribly shapeless and uninteresting. It's cuter than it looks, I promise!
Tshirt: Forever 21. The only reason I still own this (I've had it for a while, it's not truly my style anymore), is because it was one of the first things I bought when I realized that I want to be like Mimi and my sister and dress like I care/have self esteem. This shirt was a (admittedly sad) attempt.
Necklace: New Zealand. I've mastered sleeping in the car in while wearing a skirt with no blanket. I've also mastered sleeping in the car in a necklace and not dying. Ten points to Hufflepuff!
Shoes: Old Navy. Old News.

No comments: