My art teacher was horrified at my skirt length, but I passed the finger length test so she couldn't give me a detention. Upon seeing me she yelled "Caitrin! I expect better from YOU!" Apparently above the knee means I'm a disappointment.
Skirt: Urban Outfitters. The skirt that is singlehandedly sending me to hell.
Blouse (under sweater): Thrifted. I love that she completely ignored my granny sweater and blouse.
Sweater: Urban Outfitters. It's been a little while since this sweater got any wear. I miss it.
Pin: Grandmother's. I'm doing colorguard this fall, so practices have started. I had to rush home and eat a peanut butter and jam sandwich while changing into workout clothes. All to the delightful tones of Lily Allen.
Necklace: New Zealand.
Socks: Target. I haven't worn my normal socks in forever. This outfit is just memory lane.
Single strand: Grandmother's.
Shoes: Old Navy.
No comments:
Post a Comment