Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 128: Little bit of love.

 Today was a really good day. But This is gonna be a long post so this part of it shall be short.
Sweater: Target.
Blouse: Thrifted.
Necklace: New Zealand.
Purse: Forever 21.
Belt: H&M.
Skirt: Urban Outfitters.
Shoes: Old Navy
I know my face is horrendous. But this is Spring Formal. I can't look like a normal human being who is having fun and enjoying the company of others. 
Dress: H&M. I feel like a tangerine in this dress. Or a mellon. A bit more like a mellon, the more I think about it. The dance was really fun and this dress worked really well for my *ahem* dancing. If you can call it that. One thing dances always remind me of is my homeschool roots. 
Sweater/bracelets: H&M. Can you tell where I went to make this outfit yet? It looks so matchy matchy it hurts, but I liked it. Sally (the gal pictured above) did my hair. Never again. It took 2 hours. Though it was a lovely process. 
Purse: Thrifted. I'm really bummed that I forgot to bring my Kiwi necklace to Sally's. I really wanted to wear it (I always do).
Shoes: Old Navy. 


No comments: