Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 141: Slightly bored and severely confused

I would just like to say, before you learn what my shirt says, that I am not a nerd who gets pushed (as was stated by a coed in my school). The (best) shirt (ever) reads: "[Ornithology]" then shows two finches that vary slightly, then says, "Charles Darwin Research Station". See, not nerdy in the least. Consider yourself lawyer'd, peer in school.
Shirt: Liam's (Liam is my brother) friend gave him this shirt and he is letting me borrow it. I'm in love with it. For obvious reasons.
Dress: H&M. This amount of yellow really shows off how white I am. Which is a good thing, because I'd rather be a pale monster than a yellow/orange demon.
Belt: Thrifted.
Bracelets: H&M, homemade, gifted.
Necklace: New Zealand. This just matches so gloriously, both in theme (birds) and color.
Shoes: Old Navy.

No comments: