Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 143: "Winner?" "You know, it's another word for loser"

I wanted this lipstick to look dark and show off my despondent mood, but it couldn't quite get there. Today was a mess. This dress is my love letter to my future self.
Dress: Delia's. One of the most worthy purchases I've ever made, and I haven't worn this in over a year. I don't know what I'm so afraid of when it comes to maxi-dresses. Probably the prefix 'maxi-'.
Shirt: Warner Brother's merch site. I was in an apathetic place all day, though it was briefly cured in between the reading of cunt by Inga Muscio and Erotic Poetry by E.E. Cummings. But that faded along with my caffeine buzz.
Sweater: Costco. I'm glad I'm showing my self-indulgent side tonight.
Glasses: Pacsun. I'm so in love with these glasses it hurts a little. I know longer look furious due to hardcore squinting, now I only look furiously bored and douchey.
Hair tie: A craft store originally, more recently, my sister's floor.
Purse: Forever 21. Maybe one day I'll use a legit handbag instead of messenger/clutches.
Bracelet: H&M.
Necklace: New Zealand.
Shoes: Old Navy. The reason I'm so loser ish today is because I spent 3 hours sitting alone in a Barnes & Noble waiting for something interesting to happen to someone within my view--preferably me. No such event occurred.

No comments: