Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 134: Ah, we warned you.

So you know how my voice teacher is the best person ever and has given me a sweater and a cat pin?
This vest is the newest addition.
Vest: Voice teacher. This is the holy grail of incredible vests and incredible cat things.
Skirt: American Eagle. I was visiting my siblings in Columbus, so of course I had to wear one of my sister's old skirts. (Hi Johannah.)
Sweater: H&M. Without the vest, this outfit was very average me. But with it, oh the life it is now leading.
Belt: Homemade. Due to a series of tragic typos, I have now discovered that you can't capitalize colons. I'm severely disappointed.
Necklaces: New Zealand/My Grandmother's.
Bag: Forever 21.
Tshirt/shoes: Target.

Seriously, look at this vest. This is definitely in my top five my cherished items now. Along with Anthony Rapp's autograph and my various musical tickets. Oh, and these are the backs of my legs.

1 comment:

Katie said...

The vest omgggggg omg ksjdvbkmvzxvsafnjvsndvkda