Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 153: Sexually contracted languages.

I know my socks don't match, but I don't own any ankle socks and thus do not know the origin of this species. I'll call Charles.
Skirt: Gap. I'm in love with every aspect of this child of beauty. I love the Gap, but I honestly don't feel old or classy enough for it. It's a store that forever reminds me of my Aunt and never of myself.
Shirt: Thrifted. This is my favorite shirt for summer. And this is my favorite outfit in a long, long time.
Sweater: Thrifted. This is in reaction to my sense of classlessness.
Belt: Ralph Lauren.
Necklace: New Zealand. There is one Kiwi who has ever checked this blog, so when I look at my stats (which of course *ahem* I never do), he's responsible for all of the New Zealand related numbers.
Shoes: Target.
Also, I recently watched Rocky Horror Picture Show (the film, but I'll be seeing it live soon enough!) and it was a magical experience. Expect Rocky related post titles for the next few weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

caitrin! the group that did the Drowsy Chaperone is doing Rocky Horror Show next year!