Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 185: You're so white and you're so cute

As my brother said, "Looks like you're loving the sun--and it's loving you!" I want to live that way forever and ever.
Blouse: Forever 21. If this wasn't so awkward, I'd wear this more often. It's just...Strange. The color is slightly off, the fit is loose in a way that isn't only unflattering--it doesn't make sense, and it's just not something that calls to me from my closet and dresser. In shorter terms: it's flat.
Sweater/skirt: H&M. I've found a lot of inspiration on what I'd like to do with my life. That would have an exclamation point if I didn't feel so much impatience. I know I should just enjoy highschool, and I do, I just can't wait to start 'doing' and stop thinking and talking. That felt appropriate for this post, I don't know why. I should be reading.
Belt: Ralph Lauren.
Shoes: Target.

No comments: