This picture was taken in a hotel that has nothing to do with Catalina, I was unable to take it while in Catalina so it was taken several days later.
Earrings/necklace: Scarlett's gift. Today was the best day of Catalina, for sure. I am unable to explain why through written words, but it was magnificent all the same. All I can say is that I'd like to come back to Catalina next year.
Shirt: American Apparel. AA has served me well. It always does.
Skirt: Gap.
Sweater: H&M. I am always mocked for wearing more layers of sunscreen than I wear clothes in the winter. But, when all of my cousins and siblings and aunts and uncles, etc get sunburned, I will be smiling in sunshine, unafraid.
Belt: My sister's floor, though now I think a more fair credit would be 'my basket of scarves'.
Shoes: Target.
No comments:
Post a Comment