Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 199: 6 foot, 7 foot,


I haven't updated in 5 or so days because I was at Fred J. Miller which is a Color Guard camp in Ohio. The camp was three days and I'll warn you now: The outfits were not of my choosing. I had to wear what everyone else in my Guard wore, so the clothes themselves aren't mine, or really anyone's style. So the next three posts will be the sort of posts you skip and that's just fine with me. I didn't take any pictures on location, so had to wait till Thursday.
Shirt: Color Guard shirt. I go to Lakota West Highschool, that is why the shirt says Lakota West on it. I'm pretty sure you could piece that together but we I don't have THAT much faith in you.
Shorts: Gap. Pretty fecking unattractive. But this is what I bought the shorts are for.
Socks: Target.
Shoes: Some really crappy cheerleading company.
Flag note: I don't know what I'm doing in this. Pop toss prep? Maybe. About to start doing cones? I doubt it. Standing with my flag because I don't know what else to do? Most likely.

No comments: