Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 200: If I'm not tie dyin', I'm lyin'

Day 2 of FJM! Today was extremely hot. It reached over 100 degrees during the afternoon. Which was unpleasant to say the least. We learned a routine in several hours and then had to perform it. That went terribly and the whole Guard was in quite a mood when we got back to the dorms at 10.
Tie dye shirt: Homemade! Every year we have a Tie Dye Party and then wear the shirts at FJM. Mine looks a mess but it was my first attempt so I've made my peace.
Shorts: I have no idea because I did not order them, the Guard director did.
Shoes: Cheerleading company. These are the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever worn.
Flag note: I didn't actually use this flag while at FJM, but it's my other practice flag and I felt like showing it off. I learned drop spins on this flag. Memory lane.

No comments: