Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 186: Reject all American

This post is reminiscent of everyday in school when we would do the pledge of allegiance and everyday I would refuse to partake by: covering my heart with my left hand, not saying the words, and putting quotation marks around "liberty and justice for all". I know, I'm too crazy for the public school system. My mini rebellions often caused my friends of second period to yell the pledge at me. Good times.
Skirt: Delia's. This is scandal-causingly short. Luckily I spent my 4th in a bathing suit on the beach of a lake in Indiana. This experience both increased my love of Indiana and my bond with Lesley Knope.
Shirt: American Apparel. Proper patriotism is shown with the store title instead of the item itself. I don't really own any red.
Sweater: H&M. You make think 87 degrees with humidity is too hot for a sweater, but nay! It's never too hot for a sweater. Though I did take this off when I was in the lake. I don't own any aqua sweaters.
Shoes: Old Navy. I wore flip flops all day...except for this picture.

No comments: