I leave tomorrow for California so I spent today packing and trying to figure out how many earrings to bring. I decided since I only have 2 ears, I'll bring 2 pairs. That's the sort of logic that I went to public school to achieve.
Dress/Lace button up: H&M. I've spent the summer trying to keep life interesting without my lovely layers. But I realize now that that whole mindset is off and I shouldn't be afraid to layer in the heat. That thought is what caused me to wear this slightly forgotten button up. I couldn't scorn it anymore for being dark. That's not my place.
Bracelets/earrings: Scarlett's gift to me. I spent all of last night (after her departure) untangling necklaces and sorting various items into piles. I now find myself with more jewelry than I've ever owned or known what to do with. And I love it.
Scarf: Homemade. I said I had to finish Count of Monte Cristo before Thursday this time last week. That has not happened. I have 100 pages left and one hour till Thursday. Though, I still have 5 hours till I "wake up" and go to the airport. I have faith in me!
Purse: Thrifted.
Shoes: Old Navy.
No comments:
Post a Comment