Home again. Now that I've finished the marathon of delayed posting, I'll make a comment on the delay. I don't normally like to say sorry for not posting, because I find it presumptuous to think you care that much. But this week so much happened and so much has to go unsaid and so much is exciting to me and most definitely uninteresting to you. So I'm sorry, because the last week of posts and the delay in their posting is damn near unacceptable. Also, I leave tomorrow for Fred J. Miller, Colorguard camp. Which means my outfits will suck and posting will, again, be delayed. Sorry in advance.
Dress: Thrifted. Don't be excited, it's Johannah's and I'll never wear it again. But it's lovely all the same.
Bag: Delia's. This was my carry on. It contains: Bitch Magazine, Vogue Magazine, W Magazine, American Colonies, and sand from Catalina.
Sweater: Costco.
Shoes: Target.
No comments:
Post a Comment