The last day of FJM. It was a horrible morning and I was dehydrated and hungry all day. But the performance was the best I've ever done the routine. This week made me love color guard. I used to just enjoy it or see it as something nice to do that involves sequins. But now it's something I really love. I want to do it all through highschool, and do Winter Guard. I'm really excited to (one day) be good at spinning flag, and next year, rifle and sabre.
Shirt: Lakota West. Yay spirit wear that has nothing to do with my school colors.
Shorts/socks: Target. I'm sort of tan now, right?
Shoes: Cheerleader company.
Flag note: This is my practice 7 foot. It's only top-weighted, which means it's rather heavy but easier to toss. The colors (sort of?) match the shirt. I loved the colors because I think they're fun and summery, but everyone else hated them so I'm hoping it'll be a little bit more crowd pleasing for the show. This has been, a useless bit of knowledge about this flag.
Flag note: This is my practice 7 foot. It's only top-weighted, which means it's rather heavy but easier to toss. The colors (sort of?) match the shirt. I loved the colors because I think they're fun and summery, but everyone else hated them so I'm hoping it'll be a little bit more crowd pleasing for the show. This has been, a useless bit of knowledge about this flag.
No comments:
Post a Comment