With an outfit like this I need a pose that doesn't make me look like a seven year old child playing dress up. But alas, I am unable to look appropriate. But in good news, I went thrifting today and got some amazing blouses and a dress and a new apron! It's all very exciting. I'm wearing one of the shirts tomorrow. Though be warned; in all of my thrifting items two thoughts kept coming back to me "Sister Sister" and "Lizzie McGuire". You're gonna love it.
Sequin vest thing: Thrifted. I don't think I've worn this yet, someone should correct me if I'm wrong. I'm slightly obsessed with this piece, it's fantastic. It was one of the first things I ever thrifted, virgin luck, I swear.
Blouse: Thrifted. This outfit was so easy to wear and put together. I love when that happens. Immaculate Conception, anyone?
Skirt: Forever 21.
Necklace: New Zealand. You can't really see it, but I feel weird without it.
Hair clips: Goody Barrettes.
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls.
No comments:
Post a Comment