Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 102: We are all significant.

I honestly wish I wore clothes like this all the time. I think if I was a Professional I would dress like this all the time. I think blouses like this are perfect.
Blouse: Thrifted. One of my best thrifted items yet. I'm really excited about it for spring/summer. It's just so easy and pretty. I don't own many pretty things, I own a lot of glam. This is a nice change.
Skirt: H&M. I always forget how uncomfortable this skirt is. I get so used to loose, comfy skirts, then I put this on. And life ends for a little bit.
Jacket thing: Forever 21. I possibly look like a flight attendant from the 60's. Am I the only one who sees it?
Necklace: New Zealand. It's invisible because it didn't go with this outfit, but I feel weird without it.
Bracelets/pearls/watch: Homemade/Thrifted. I'm obsessed with this watch. It's perfecttt. Its only flaw is that it's an hour early, but I'm in Algebra 1. So I can +1 to every hour...hopefully. 
Hair clips: Goody Barrettes. Today were the color guard auditions, I didn't wear this outfit. But I kept the clips so I could feel like me.
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls.

No comments: