I do this face a lot when I'm posing, at least once every "session". But I'm legitimately exhausted today so I have an excuse, right?
Blouse: Thrifted. One of the best blouses ever, right? Shoulder pads, shiny beading, and the red is so pungent it is giving me a headache. Also, everyone thought I looked like a Russian dancer today, but clearly I look like a Spanish Matador.
Dress: Target. This is supposed to chill out the blouse, but it was unsuccessful because it just enhanced the awesomeness.
Necklace: New Zealand. I feel weird that it's just plain against my skin. I need to add something...
Purse: Thrifted.
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls. These are starting to get noticeably grody, I think it's time I bought normal black flats. Knowing me it will still take forever to actually happen though.
2 comments:
YOU ARE MASSIVELY ATTRACTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU PASSIONATELY.
meowww
Post a Comment