Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 104: We living good, they aggravated.

I know, I'm smiling, my legs are everywhere, and the flowers are about. Spring break is obviously responsible. It starts on Ohio Friday after school! So basically it starts on Saturday, but I refuse.
Blouse: Thrifted. I'm on a role with thrifted blouses. And I have a fantastic outfit planned but it requires good news and good weather. Waiting to hear back about color guard auditions. Maybe...
Sweater: Urban Outfitters. I don't care what season, this sweater gets an appearance. 
Skirt: Forever 21. I wore this just for my friend(s) who usually call me a ho, I wanted them to have special ammunition. But I forgot that we don't have the same class schedule today and I didn't see them. That was a bad time for me emotionally.
Necklace: New Zealand.
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls.

No comments: