Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 115: Pipes 'N Things!

Today was wonderful. By far the best day of break. I spent this easter with my vegan siblings and my non vegan brother and mom and smoked our pipes, ate vegan food, made inappropriate jokes and the like. It was incredible. My outfit is supposed to emulate Lizzie McQuire and Sister Sister.
Dress: Thrifted. I've been waiting for a special day to wear this dress and I'm so glad today was it. I'm really glad it smells like pipe tobacco now too, because pipe tobacco smells incredible. (I'm totes not encouraging smoking, but pipe smoking is really fun)
Shirt under dress: Thrifted. This was a really good thrifting trip. My brother thinks this shirt looks like one of those 3D pictures that you have to stand back to understand. My sister says it's a Monet. I think it just looks like classy 2001 or 1998.
Bag: Given to me by my sister when she lived in Ghana.
Watch: Thrifted.
Necklace: New Zealand. This was a really good day in terms of my knowing someone in New Zealand. But everyday is like that.
Socks/shoes: Target.

No comments: