This outfit has given me hope. Spring/summer can still look like me. I got bored with winter (I never get bored with fall), but I'm always nervous for the warmer months. This was a wonderful teaching moment for me.
Dress (under shirt): Thrifted. I haven't worn this yet because I think it looks very average. It's a very unremarkable dress in that right, but it will work wonderfully for summer and it can layer like a dream.
Petti coat (under everything): American Apparel. This just makes my like a cupcake aka heavenly.
Shirt: Thrifted. I love everything about this shirt. It falls perfectly, every shirt should hang like this one (if that's intended)
Socks: Urban Outfitters. These even out the outfit. Also, I need to get these in the other color.
Belt: Homemade
Earrings: Free from a family friend. I love free stuff, I'm just gonna be real.
Purse: Thrifted. Too much thrifted or free stuff? Never.
Necklace: New Zealand.
Shoes: Urban Outfitters.
No comments:
Post a Comment