Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 112: You just have to figure that some day it's just gonna be...unfloopy.

I look listless. I feel weighted. 
Blouse: Thrifted. It looks awkward because of the wind, I know. But I'm jazzed about it anyway. Forever jazzed. 
Skirt: H&M. Speaking of skirts, I need a plaid skirt, hardcore need. My yearning is palpable. I would like it to be shorter and somewhat like the skirt in Empire Records that Liv Tyler wears the whole time. I'm obsessed with that movie, btw. I suggest everyone watches it. 
Sweater: Forever 21. Sorry that I've worn all of these items before. 
Necklace: New Zealand. 
Watch: Thrifted. 
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls.
Also,
Coat search update:
The Row fall RTW 2011 (Image from Style.com)
I found it! Now I just the thousands of dollars it is sure to cost! If you need an explanation, you can read this and take that to read this. Basically, I was dying for a leopard print coat. Though other than the price the issue is the fact that this is definitely not vegan and I am. Even so, I might have to make this my twitter background and my desk top background. But that is still to be seen. Also, this whole collection is wonderful, looks numbers 15 and 25 spoke to my "I wish I was a teen witch" heart. This is one closer step to reaching my goal of said coat. I'll keep looking.

Hey Pattybad, I love you.
Ps. Liam is mine.

No comments: