At the Rave (a movie theater) seeing The Kings Speech. It was SO GOOD. I have fallen even more in love with Helena Bonham Carter and Colin Firth. If that's even possible. This outfit was inspired by Mimi Marquez in the musical RENT. She is my style icon and this outfit is specific to the scene 'Light My Candle'.
Purse: Thrifted. I said before this thrifting trip that I wanted a plastic purse and I got one! It's damn near perfect, its only flaw is that it can't hold much or it'll hurt your neck. But I got over that pretty quick.
Nightie (worn as dress): Thrifted. 25 cents. It has only now proved its worth.
Belt: Thrifted. Too much thrifting, sorry 'bout it.
Tshirt: Target (I think). I borrowed this from my sister and like all of her clothes it is mysteriously without a tag.
Necklace: Old Navy. Obvious choice for when you're trying to look like a 19 year old, drug addicted, sexually free, AIDs victim.
Hair clips: One is Good Barrettes, the other was found in the purse.
Sunglasses: Target Dollar Section. These are currently my only glasses. But I think they help the little girl goes grunge vibes, right?
Tights/socks: Target.
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls.
No comments:
Post a Comment