Just look how chill I am. This pose didn't come about because I was freezing or anything. I'm just hanging out...bro.
Blouse (worn under sweater and dress): Thrifted. It's purple and only the collar is visible, but it's one of the best things I own because its simplicity makes it so easy to pair with everything and anything.
Dress: Target. This dress proves its worth more and more with every wearing. My only complaint: it gets awkwardly folded from big sweaters and puts a bit of a dent in my fro.
Tights: J. Crew. These tights are in marvelous shape for how much I love them. Maybe this is a sign of my maturity? Or it proves my theory that wearing socks with tights protects them from hardship?
Sweater: Urban Outfitters. Cozy as hell. All I have to say is that my friend described it as "wholly". Which is how Hermione's handknit hats are described. Aka I'm thrilled.
Socks: Target. Love.
Shoes: Old Navy. These shoes will be destroyed due to excessive wear by June.
Bow thing: Michaels Craft Store. s0 ArTsY.
No comments:
Post a Comment