Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 53: Oh oh bisexual rain.

I'm so sick of night pictures, I promise I'll return to the dreary grey, day time shots again soon! I miss how I look in that ever so effervescent light.
Shorts: Delia's. I know,  they are almost completely covered by the over sized man sweater but that's part of the charm! Some people called me "slutty" but I said no to the slut shaming culture that we live in and yes to freedom. *Douchey rant concluded*
Sweater: H&M men's section. Happiness is living in a sweater and never having to leave it. Ever.
Purse: Thrifted. This bag took a while to truly grow on me but I'm ever so slightly obsessed with it now.
Pin: Vintage, my grandmothers. I wear this too much. But who really cares when it's this pretty?
Tights/socks: Target.
Shoes: Target. These get their own credit because HEY LOOK, NOT WEARING THEM WITH PANTS! Though according to Chandler Bing, "Pants are shorts, but longer"

No comments: