The thought is simple but the activity is convoluted: wearing clashing colors and being socially accepted.
Tights: Target. I'm starting with the tights because without them this would just be maroon day. I wish I was wearing my gold chain, but it was way too cold for that this morning.
Dress: Forever 21. How does one get tired of velvet? Trick question, one can never tire of this kind of happiness.
Sweater: Urban Outfitters. I knew when I got this sweater that I would wear it all the time. I was right. I always put it on after school or when I'm trying to look like I'm putting in effort when I'm not.
Purse: Thrifted. An easy bag.
Headband: Delia's. I bought this with a marigold blazer and I love it. It makes me look like a little school girl.
Hair clip: Goody Barrettes.
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls.
No comments:
Post a Comment