Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 38: "YOU'RE A PEACOCK!"

-Random girl at school. I completely agree though, when I got this I told Scarlett that I was gonna look like a fancy peacock. I would say mission accomplished. The major con of this outfit was that I was fecking freezing all day.
Peacock wrap thing: Thrifted. From the same store as the most prized blue belt.
Belt: Thrifted. Love of my life.
Dress: H&M. This dress always looks so warm and then I put it on and am constantly shaking the rest of the day.
Socks: Urban Outfitters. I honestly feel like a bigger and bigger hipster douche with every Urban item that is paired with thrifted items.
Hat: Some store in Paris. My sister lived their and brought me back a hat. My family is cooler than yours.
Tights: Target. I plan on going to Target for my Winter Formal Socks. (Of course)
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls.