Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 46: It. Is. About. Revolution.

Crawling back into my turtle shell. (Get it? Turtle neck? Turtle shell? Hilarious right? Grade A humor?) Today was like any other Tuesday, and that is getting really old.
Turtle neck: Thrifted. I find great annoyance at this not being a sweater. I love it but the neck is so tight and polyester-y that it hurts to take on and off. It's a tad hard to tell but the print on it is Mickey Mouse...Falling out of a red sky?
Skirt: Forever 21. People get so confused by this print. Admittedly I was confused when I first saw it but I, like my peers, got there eventually. It's really warm and flow-y, I bet it won't get worn in Spring at all but for now I love it.
Sweater: Urban Outfitters. This sweater is getting so boring but I can't stop wearing it. It's just so soft. It feels like wearing the Gryffindor common room. Which of course is heaven.
Tights: J. Crew. I'm getting sick of the socks-over-tights look. Probably cause I've worn it almost everyday this year? No, that can't be it. I'll look into conspiracy theories.
Socks: Target.
Hair clips: Goody Barrettes.
Shoes: Old Navy.

1 comment:

WordyKaren said...

I crawl into my turtleneck almost everyday in the winter. It's so cozy inside. Love all your fashions. I will have to consult you when I buy something new.