Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 48: Lazy and sexy, society doesn't often see those together.

I've realized that wearing musical shirts to school are my equivalent to wearing sweats and hoodies. I feel so chill when I wear them. Especially my RENT shirts. They feel like home.
RENT shirt: Broadway Across America. This is in the same vein as the Avenue Q shirt from yesterday.
Sweater: Delia's. This is such an easy sweater. It's so thin that it doesn't get as much wear as it should, but it feels really nice over a simple outfit. And it has pockets that are the perfect size to hold my phone.
Dress (worn under shirt): Delia's.
Tights: American Apparel. My friend calls me a "Ho in Hosiery." Word play based insulting terms of endearment are always fun!
Purse: Forever 21. A color pop. I was gonna say how I wore this because I was sick of the analogous color scheme, but this is still analogous...oops.
Hair thing: Ann Taylor. My 60's housewife head scarf. Thing.
Boots: Target.
Chain: Vintage, grandmothers.

No comments: