Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 33: I'll be up in 18 pages...front and back.

The first appearance of the apron! I think this spring will be very green this year. Normally I lean towards yellow/pink. But I've worn yellow all winter. If only it was actually spring.
Apron: Homemade. From a dishtowel when I was 8. That was my hobby of choice when I was a homeschooled youth.
Tights: American Apparel. These have a hole in the knee, like all my tights. They're also really uncomfortable but the color makes me look like a creature from a swamp, and yes that is a big plus.
Lace shirt: H&M. My toughest lace. It's really warm and it caused my lace obsession. And has now spawned me to want loads of button down shirts. Well, this and Viktor & Rolf.
Dress: Target. So, so happy I made the impulsive decision to buy this dress. It was between this and a plaid skirt, one of the hardest clothes decisions I've ever made.
Tshirt: Old Navy. Stretched. Like. Hell.
Pin: Goody Barrettes. Singular.
Socks: Target. Never before seen!
Boots: Target.

No comments: