Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 41: Lion in a coma, who wants to smell the fine aroma.

I know, with a face like this I should be a model. Try not to fawn. Doubling up on the lace because the all black is a little to goth-jam and I'm trying to go more for the valentines-for-the-unhappy look.
Lace skirt: Forever 21. First day of school skirt. It's a slightly awkward color but I love it because it looks like old fashioned Valentines.
Lace button down: H&M. This shirt gets way too much wear. Yet still not enough. Life is so complicated.
Velvet tshirt: Thrifted. This shirt would be perfect if it didn't ruffle the lace awkwardly. I was tugging on the sleeves all day because of how the velvet pulls the lace. Velvet sucks for layering and I suck at not layering.
Necklace: Forever 21. This necklace is so cheap, it falls off all the time. It's still nice on occasion though because of how old and sort of dirty the fake gold looks.
Belt: Thrifted. This belt might be getting too easy.
Socks/tights: Target. I think we can safely call the tights with socks thing my uniform.
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls.

No comments: