Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 56: Rosary, brosary.

The tights and the skirt totes match...Right? I LOVE wearing this skirt over dresses. It's so easy and it gets to flooofy. I'm also wearing a somewhat invisible rosary. My catholic friend wasn't pleased but my atheist friend gave it to me. What's a girl to do?
Skirt: Delia's. I love this skirt. But it's so short and it's awkward when you wear it waist length. I love it, anyway. I bought it for Florida last year and it was wonderful on the beach.
Dress: Forever 21. I know I wear this dress all of the time so there's really nothing to say about it, but I can't get over it. I love everything about it. EXCEPT for the painful sleeves. But I've already ranted about this.
Sweater: Thrifted. Makes me so happy. It's heavenly.
Tights: J. Crew. I'm so fancy in these tights. Life is rich when you wear clothes that make you feel rich...and when you're fulfilled and shit.
Socks: Urban Outfitters. My voice teacher made the excellent point that these would have worked better if they were striped in a nice maroon. Oh well.
Purse/necklaces: Thrifted.
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls.

No comments: