Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 55: Cold, cold. Would you light my candle?

It was ice raining when I took this picture...YAY! Freezing rain! Almost bare legs! Never ending winter that is no longer a wonderland! This outfit is as dull and predictable as the weather.
Sweater shirt (under sweater): H&M. I love this sweater and normally this look would be more pleasing but for some reason this outfit looks off to me. And I mostly blame this sweater shirt. 
Dress: Target, I think. It was Johannah's and the whereabouts are sketchy. I love this dress because the color is attacking and the pockets are ridiculous. What else does a girl in my position need?
Tights/socks: Target. These tights/socks are honestly such a large comfort to me. This outfit is comparable to how my peers feel in sweats. 
Sweater: Urban Outfitters. This may be one of the first days where I haven't worn a thrifted item in a long time. Pride or scorn?
Pearls: Thrifted.At this point, obviously.
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls.

No comments: