Sunday, February 27, 2011
Day 58: I'm a drunken runt.
A shining star across my chest. The boots are untied because I was in such a hurry to take this. Ooops. I saw Pride and Prejudice as a play last night. This outfit made me feel, ahem, scandalous.
Sequin top: Thrifted. I'm so desperately in love with this top. I don't like calling them 'tops' but this really is one. It makes me so happy. It sparkles so cheerily.
Dress (under everything): H&M. I'm finally warm! The spring. It is near.
Lace button down: H&M. I love my Hufflepuff look.
Purse: Thrifted. I just feel so classy. This purse is too easy.
Tights/socks: Target. Beauty is so simple.
Shoes: Target. These were SO uncomfortable while ushering at the play. I'm gonna be like Oprah and call these "Sitting down shoes".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment