I had a tea time with my girl Laura today! She came looking damn fine so I felt she was worthy of being featured in the outfit photo. We have shared dreams of: Living in the 19th century, marrying Mr. Darcy/George Emerson/Dorian Gray, drinking over 12 cups of tea a day, and having our own tv show called "Tea Time With Sybil."
Skirt (worn under jacket thing): American Apparel. One of the best things I own. By far my favorite skirt. It's so comfortable and soft and just pretty. It looks really old fashioned to me so it felt appropriate for tea time with Ginger.
Jacket thing: Forever 21. Not super comfortable and makes me feel like a bit of 60's flight attendant, but I really love it. It's simple and a good awkward length.
Shoes: Old Navy. I bought these as my resident "I'm seeing a musical" shoes. They've gone above and beyond.
Bow: Vintage store. Makes my head feels like it weighs 30 pounds but that factor stops mattering once you realize how cool it looks.
Tights: J. Crew. My fancy tights for my fanciest occasion.
Belt (actually a scarf but whatevz): Forever 21.
Pearls/pin: Thrifted. Makes me feel so classy.
Socks: Target.
I don't know what Laura is wearing, but she looks really cute.
A vegan tea time.
No comments:
Post a Comment