I look belligerent. I was going for glam-granny/golden-Valentine.
Blouse: Thrifted. I love this blouse so much. It's so smooth and shiny. It also sheds glitter on whoever I hug/everything else I'm wearing. That, of course, is not an issue for me.
Sweater vest: Thrifted. First day of school sweater. It sort of made this outfit feel like me when I was shedding glitter.
Skirt: Urban Outfitters. I love this skirt, the red is so pungent and the fabric is really flattering. I try not to wear it too often, but I'm not good at resisting high waisted skirts.
Tights/socks: Target. The tights are still in such good condition after 2 months. I think that merits applause. At least applause from me.
Hair clips: Goody Barrettes. They are wonderful. Forever.
Pearls: Thrifted. These are getting so much wear that I'm beginning to become uncomfortable with crediting them. I'm not gonna stop though.
Shoes: Old Navy.
No comments:
Post a Comment