No more bandaids. I ripped them all off in school. My fall has done wonders for my ability to not wear tights for a full day. Always look on the bright side of life.
Earrings: Claire's. I don't think I've ever worn earrings on this blawggg. Clearly this is your special day. I've also decided to start wearing more earrings and doing more interesting hairstyles. I think this blog will be dull if I don't change myself along with my clothes, y'know? Gotta keep it interesting or even I'll stop checking this old dear.
Button down: Forever 21. This sweater and shirt combo is the same one I wore on the first day of school. You finally get to see it. Best day of your life, obvz.
Sweater vest: Thrifted.
Cardigan: My voice teacher, who I saw today, she's heavenly. But that was always obvious.
Necklace: New Zealand. My one friend now squeals "KIWIIIIII!!!!" whenever she sees me. I'm allowed to be confused by that, right?
Dress: Delia's.
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang at Kohls.
No comments:
Post a Comment