Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 183: You cannot be Carah or Saitrin because we're both, both.

What's in my hand? SUMMER READING! Yay honors english! I have to have it finished by Thursday because I don't want to have to read it on vacation. I'm doing my history reading there...For obvious reasons.
Skirt: H&M. New skirt! It makes me feel like a Gogo dancer AND a Barbie. I know which I'd rather be but I don't know which I am. So I wore fur.
Fur vest: Old Navy. I thought I was gonna be really hot in my fur, but I just had to wear it, you ever get that? Where you see an item in your closet and you just go to it immediately? That's how it was this morning.
Shirt/Purse: Thrifted. I plan on this being one of the three purses I take on vacation. Because then I'll be forced to wear it. And that needs to happen for this purse to get the creativity it requires.
Broaches: The flower-leaf thing was a gift from my voice teacher (who is amazing) and the other was given to my sister from my grandmother and has been *borrowed* by myself.
Book: Count of Monte Cristo. So far it's jolly good. If you didn't read it in 10th grade in honors english, I suggest you do that now...or skip it and read Cunt which was incredible.
Shoes: Old Navy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"If you didn't read it in 10th grade in honors english, I suggest you do that now...or skip it and read Cunt which was incredible."

I want to write as well as you do when I grow up. Ha ha ha ha ha.