I know I look distraught, but today had none of yesterdays charms and many new follies. But as for good news I finished Wuthering Heights. I'm honestly not going to miss it, though I loved it, it was exhausting. I will miss Hareton, though. I grew fond of him...And Heathcliff...don't judge.
Blazer: Thrifted. This old dear hasn't shown its face in a while. I consider it too dark for spring but today was, clearly, a murky day.
Tunic (under blazer, over dress): Forever 21. This feels as though it should be easier than it is, but it has so many little issues that I was tempted to rip it off all day.
Dress: Target. I think this outfit looks really January. In fact if you go back to January, you'll see an outfit that looks somewhat similar to this. There are, of course, differences, but the feel is quite the same.
Pin (slightly hidden): Thrifted.
Pearls (sort of invisible): Target. These are (thankfully) getting a reasonable amount of wear. I honestly think the Kiwi necklace is what is keeping me from harassing them daily.
Kiwi necklace: New Zealand. I rest safe and warm.
Tights/socks: Target.
Shoes: Old Navy.
1 comment:
This is probably my favorite one! You're so creative and wonderful I love you!
Your ex-wifey,
Marianna :)
Post a Comment