I have a confession: I don't own a leopard and/or snake skin coat (faux of course). This is horrible. As I've said before, Mimi from RENT (Original Broadway cast, not movie) is responsible for why I dress the way I do. She has done a great deal in forming who I am and my style. Because of that whenever I don't know what to wear or am nervous for something, I try to channel her. And it always works. Always. I'm not really doing that today (obviously) but I've realized that I don't own Mimi's signature piece; the Leopard/snake skin coat (depending on the performance). That's something I feel should change, and change soon. So, today marks the beginning of my search for said coat. tl;dr, I want a leopard coat.
Shirt (under button down): Thrifted. This reminds me so hard of Phoebe from Friends. Which of course is always a good thing.
Button down: H&M. Still loving it.
Shoes: Target. These really aren't getting enough wear.
Skirt: Urban Outfitters. I rode my brothers longboard today (I was wearing different shoes, don't worry) and the skirt cause so much trouble. It felt painful.
Necklace: New Zealand.
Purse: Thrifted.
Old Faithful: Urban Outfitters. (the socks)
Earrings: Justice, I think. I'm not really sure because I got all of my earrings when I was 11.
1 comment:
badass
Post a Comment