Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 15: They can't stand besides me.

This is my other front door at my dad's. I was really excited about this outfit when I put it on this morning, all the major pieces (i.e. skirt, sweater vest, blouse) are new to the blog. They have just been waiting for this special day.
Skirt: I have no idea, I got this from my sister. Dearest Hoj, where is this from? EDIT: Apparently it's from H&M. Thanks Jo!
Blouse: Thrifted. LOVE these sleeves. They are exploding out of the arm holes of the sweater vest.
Sweater vest: Thrifted. I wore this on my first ever day of school (which was only 6 months ago...).
Broach: Thrifted. My old lady leaf broach<3
Socks: Urban Outfitters. Obsessed.
Shoes: Target. These shoes are just looking better the worse the weather/I treat them. The perfect shoes.
Tights: Target.

1 comment:

Johannah said...

The skirt is from H&M. I like the length you have it at.