Thursday, January 6, 2011
Day 6: "I'm gonna name you Charlemagne!"
I swear I'm wearing two socks. Ignore the hair.
Blazer: Thrifted. It has a print that I don't understand, it looks like vikings and greek and medals?
Dress (worn under sweater and blazer): Target. I love it, it has pockets (yes that is a plus) and I am slightly obsessed with how it looks under sweaters.
Tiger sweater: Thrifted. Is it possible for anything to beat the pure epicness of a tiger sweater with my city's name on it? Yes, my friend naming said tiger "Charlemagne".
Necklace: Old Navy (I think). I got this years ago and I love it. It makes me feel like I have a sort of old fashioned glam going. Which is why I wore it with somewhat grungy/lazy looking clothes.
Tights/sock(s): Target.
Boots: Charlotte Russe. I'm actually not fond of these shoes, the look is sort of flat and blah but they're sort of like wearing slippers and sometimes I don't feel like being 3 inches taller than my friends (which is what happens in my cowboy boots, no hate though).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG, Caitrin! I love your blog! I think this is my favorite outfit, so far. I do love the cupcake sweater and enjoyed seeing it on your Mom's blog at Halloween.
Post a Comment